Monday, October 31, 2011

Painting #280 - Oct 31 - Should have painted a pumpkin, oh well.

Well, didn't think about the pumpkin, but the flowers seemed the thing again today, this is a rhododendron that was growing out in front of my old house, I should plant some here too, because they are beautiful when they start to get big, this is just a close up of one head, it's not easy to tell what these are if you didn't know, they were pretty much a pink blob, I did catch them in the sunlight and that's the only thing that helped, I'm going to keep this short tonight, so tired, I just have to get to bed. I didn't take a long time to paint this, I wanted to just get the lights and darks in, no major details (like vein lines and such), I'm trying to shorten my painting from 3 hours (or more), on one little painting, I should have started this earlier, but I was really into reading today, I'm in the middle of a very thick book and it's getting very interesting, so I was really bad today, I really need to get some inspiration going, I need someone to kick my but and make me paint all day, I know I can do it, but some days I need a babysitter, is that normal? Well, this is all I had today, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment