Sunday, October 23, 2011

Painting #272 - Oct 23 - not a good day for my painting operation

A bit boggy today, and it is Sunday, even though I didn't get this done until after Midnight, sorry about that, but had major shopping to do today and I really get wiped out with the shopping, hate it. I didn't get started with this until late and I did have one started that I tried to work on but it just wasn't in me to paint the landscape with cows that I started on Saturday.

I scrounged up a photo of marsh marigolds, I know, you're thinking, these don't look just like marsh marigolds, well, they are stylized, and I really like the pinky violet with the yellow, the background is just flat, I kind of relate that to art deco, my version, this is going to be short tonight, it's really late and I still have to make the bed. I really like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment