Thursday, October 27, 2011

Painting #276 - Oct 27 - Not a great day for painting

I really thought I'd get more done than this one today, I have so many almost done, but it just wasn't meant to be, I was so tired, which is probably what was wrong, I'm hoping that I can get more done tomorrow, but, I did get one done, now, there seems to be a problem with the upload here on Google Blogger, and I was trying to upload yesterday's painting, again, I removed the one that I uploaded yesterday, I fixed the 5 finger (oops, only 4 fingers should be there), and it if done now, but, the blogger seems to be having trouble uploading my painting now, so hopefully, I'll get that back on later tonight or tomorrow.

Now, I really didn't have much energy to paint today, especially after I found how badly I had goofed (I really was just going with the shape and trying to make the hand look like a hand, and then I painted the fingers without counting them, oh well, it's better now), but class today had me working pretty hard today and I didn't get my painting done in class, so I painted on it instead of china painting during the china painting class tonight, anyway, this is the best I could do tonight, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

Well, I'm having the same trouble uploading this one tonight too, so I'll have to see about getting it uploaded a bit later, maybe it's just being touchy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment