Thursday, October 13, 2011

Painting #262 - Oct 13 - A good day for some things and not for others

I'd like to show you the picture that I painted, but there seems to be a glitch, either my camera isn't working, or the sd card reader on this laptop isn't working, I will have to check it out later, right now I need to get to bed, it's late and I've been messing with this computer for an hour and a half trying to get this picture downloaded, I can see it on the camera but this computer doesn't see it, I'm about fed up with this thing, I think HP will get a piece of my mind, all the trouble I've had with this thing, anyway, the other part of the day was great, sold 15 of my blog paintings, so made a little money, took them to class with me today and my students bought them, so I'm good to go, tomorrow I have to be up early and I'm going to be tired, so I've got to go for now, I'll try downloading this pictures tomorrow and if that doesn't work, I'll have to get back to you with the pictures as soon as I figure out what the problem is. Sorry that you can't see it, it's a little landscape, a fall colors one, looks good to me, sorry that you cant see it yet.

Ok, now, I finally figured out what I did, I wiped the photo's off my SD card and inadvertently changed where it was saved to, so, when I took the picture, it saved it to the permanent partition in the camera, so it didn't show up on the SD card, I finally got it figured out and I'm good to go now.

I really felt bad about not having the picture for the blog last night, so here it is, I'm not going to talk much, we are resting a bit, my hip started to bother me and I don't want to over do and end up not being able to paint. So, here is the painting, it really explains itself, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment