Monday, October 10, 2011

Painting #259 - Oct 10 - Amazing day, got lots done

I really wanted to make it to the Studio, but, not today, but, I did manage to get my paintings all numbered and taken care of, I've been behind for about 3 months now, so, I'm finally caught up, and that's a good thing. A bit stressful at times and it took me all day to finish it (I knew I'd have trouble if I let it get behind me), so now I can feel much better, and actually feel good about taking 3 days for a paint out this coming weekend. I still have to figure out which paintings I'm taking (we can have a table to sell paintings) and I still need to pack, but I'm feeling much better about the rest.

We had a bit of a problem today, the hot water heater started to make weird sounds, and we had no water, upon investigating that, we found a broken pipe going to the hot water heater, and so we had to shut that all down, and we did get that done before it ruined something, I don't know why the pipe broke, but that's what it did, now we have to go for parts tomorrow and fix it (my husband worked late today and didn't get home in time to get to Home Depot to get the parts), well, that means just a birdy bath tomorrow, so, it will be nice to take a shower when it's fixed, also, I can't do the dishes either, not good on that count, just hope he can get it fixed tomorrow.

Well, I did work at my blog stuff all day, but I didn't get much time to paint, so it's a very small one today, but cute. I decided to do the other goat baby that was laying on that shelter roof, you've seen the two goats a few weeks ago, now here is the third one, remember, I didn't have room on my other board to include all three, so that really was good for me today, I just did this one and I'm happy with that, I did pretty much the same, I laid in the reddish color for the goat and then the green in the background, and the gray/purple for the roof top, then I just kept working on the goat until it was to my satisfaction, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment