Thursday, December 29, 2011

Painting #339 - Dec 29 - A very busy day

I was in my bathrobe, knitting, at 11:00 a.m. and they were all standing around with their coats on, we planned to go shopping (I did get dressed, lol), so, we went shopping, to the tool store (forgot the name of the store), then to Hobby Lobby (again, more yarn stuff), then to Barns & Nobles at the Mall, then we went down to get a massage, wow, never had one before, it was only 10 min, but what a 10 minutes, I even coned my Husband into it, it really hurt, but when he was done, he could turn his head, something he's been having trouble with (his neck that is). Then we went for coffee, after the Mall, to Aldi's for some groceries (for on the trip home tomorrow), and some pizza's for supper, I really got into knitting just before supper, then we ate and I got the painting stuff out and painted this little painting from some things that my Sister (she has to be my sister now since I'm no longer the sister-in-law), Linda, had these little things sitting around, since they are really putting the Christmas things away, she graciously let me make up a set-up of these small things. I love the little red ornaments, the other stuff, so so, I guess you can't love everything.

We have to leave in the morning fairly early, so I'm going to make this short, got to get some sleep, since I really didn't mean to paint on this for 4 hours, maybe it wasn't that long but I'm thinking it was close. I like this little painting, and I hope you do too.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your paintings and reading your blog so much, hope you continue it next year! If this comment gets printed, it's because I finally figured out how to do it.

    ReplyDelete