Saturday, December 10, 2011

Painting #320 - Dec 10 - another late night

This painting didn't get started until late again, I'm not even sure exactly why I didn't get to it, well, I did work on the main computer today, got it back the way it was before it had to be formatted a few months ago, I wanted to make sure that the Kodak printer didn't go funky again, it seems that if you don't print on it every week, it destroys the print head, well, that printer is only 3 years old and it has had 5 print heads, not good, but it's best feature is that it is cheap to operate and it will print fabulously, plus, it prints 2 sided documents in one swift session with out flipping the paper once. Well, it didn't self destruct, which is good, those people were probably getting tired of replacing my print head.

I looked through some photo's while I was looking for stuff to print, and found this scene, I thought it would be easy, well, it wasn't as easy as I thought, or should I say it didn't go as quickly as I thought, but part of that is that I can't seem to let go of making it look like the photo, what to do, I'll have to trick myself somehow, maybe I should take that same photo and see if I can't simplify it, well, not tonight, I'm exhausted, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment