Monday, December 19, 2011

Painting #329 - Dec 19 - lots to do today

Should-a-would-a-could-a, story of my life, I should have gotten to the studio earlier today, but, I did get there, I spent 3 hours leaning over a matt cutter, getting some stuff done for the Tuesday group, I had 2 paintings to frame and matt, I had 5 others to matt and get ready for tomorrow, pheww! My back aches, and I have a pulled groin muscle, don't know how that one happened, but I'm feeling like I need a cane. Well, I got all that done, got the kiln fired (china painting), and this blog painted, oh yes, cooked supper too, and, the knitting jag isn't over yet, knitted most of the day, these dish rags keep calling my name.

I painted this small painting on a 4" x 4" claybord, I chose it because I've been having an affinity for these snow scenes, also the mountains were a plus. I probably should have used a very light yellow on the frosty trees, but this is just a very cold day, this is one of those photo's I found the other day while I was on the main computer, don't know where it came from, it's not one I took, but I found it so I'm using it. I like this little painting, and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment