Saturday, December 17, 2011

Painting #327 - Dec 17 - A bit of a lazy day

I really chose to paint this little painting (4" x 4"), because I knew that if I tried to paint a larger one that I would be struggling to talk myself into painting, I've been on a knitting jag lately, which started this morning while I was drinking my coffee, and I just kept it up, I finally convinced myself to clean the kitchen, and while I was contemplating that, I started this little painting, it started out really wet, so I left it to dry and was knitting again. That was the way of it all day, I am now sleepy, so this is going be a bit short, not much to say, I have painted this scene a couple of times before this, but this is the first one in watercolor, it really went very well, so I may consider doing it again, much larger. I meant to get over to the studio today, but didn't make it, and I know I won't make it tomorrow, so Monday I really have to get over there, I have matting and framing to do and I really need to work on the portrait. Well now, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment