Thursday, December 15, 2011

Painting #325 - Dec 15 - Running out of time today

I'm going to make this short, I really worked on 3 paintings this afternoon, but, I really didn't have it in me to complete any of them, nor the other 3 or 4 that I have started, I do feel good about getting some of the ones I had started done, but, I didn't have time during class to complete any that I worked on, so, after supper, I decided to work on a floral, a small one, all the others I worked on today were much larger, primarily why I didn't have time to finish any of them, so i chose this one of narcissus. It was difficult blending this one, I picked a piece of paper that i had coated with gesso, oh well, I am really tired tonight, so I'm going cut this short, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment