Friday, December 23, 2011

Painting #333 - Dec 23 - Too much stress and too much to do.

Well, I didn't manage to get to the studio to finish my painting, bummer, really meant to finish it today. Well, instead I investigated frames I have, that would work (for the portrait), ordered the glass for it (pastels have to be framed behind glass), delivered some things to a couple of my students, picked up my sister, went to visit my Aunt Margaret, went shopping, and there you go, the shopping is what took so long (I could barely walk by the time I got home). Besides the fact that people out there are driving like crazy people, zooming in and out, cutting people off, pulling out in front of you, I guess they just don't care if they wreck their vehicle, thankfully, we made it home in one piece, but after doing all that running around, I was whipped, and no energy to do much of anything, I really wanted to paint but it just wasn't in me tonight, so I picked this small little bird to paint, it's not one of my best, but it's a painting, and I do like it, so, I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment