Sunday, December 25, 2011

Painting #335 - Dec 25 - 30 days and counting

First thing, Merry Christmas, what a day it's been, so much food, and so much company, when they all left it sure didn't take long to put my feet up and kick back. I didn't get to stay there though, the kitchen was a disaster, and I still have a couple pans to wash, but almost, so I painted this little painting in about an hour, I'm in the process of packing, I had to figure out a more compact way to carry some art stuff, plus I had to have the knitting, I still have to pack and make sandwich stuff for tomorrow, so it doesn't cost so much to travel, we have the cooler already packed (the husband did that), so I'm the one holding up the operation, my grandson is sitting right here and he wants pie before he goes to bed, we plan on heading out early, my neighbor is babysitting my dog, I'm really feeling bad about leaving her with no one that she really feels comfortable with, but she seems to be hitting it off with Ann, she is a very special dog, she was an abused dog when we got her and she had separation anxiety, she's much better now, but I don't believe she would do well if we tried to leave her at a boarding place, so it is really kind of my neighbor to volunteer to do that for me, now she won't have to be alone. Well, got to go, got stuff to do and time's a wastin'. I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment