Monday, December 26, 2011

Painting # 336 - Dec 26 - It's still a Merry Christmas in Minnesota

Today we arrived in Minnesota, and they were still celebrating Christmas so we are too, the sweets are all laid out on the table and we are munching, not good for the waistline, but really good to eat. I wasn't sure that I would be able to paint today, but, as you can see, I did manage to get one painted, we really had a short night, we only got about 4-1/2 hours of sleep, then up in the morning to get everything in the car (food, pop, water, fruit and goodies), plus pack it, the car that is, anyway, we got here about 3:00 p.m. Minnesota time, not too bad since we didn't get away until 6:20 a.m., pretty good time wise. Well, I just finished my painting and I have a little over an hour in it, since it's small, I was able to do it early so I'm not so tired. I had an audience, Jeff's oldest boy and my grandson Mike were watching, but it really went well, I'm going to make this short since my son, Dale, wants the computer to play with and since this is done, I think I can give this back, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment