Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Painting #317 - Dec 7 - A very busy day

I feel like I've been running around like a chicken, with my head cut off, back and forth to the studio, printing cards for my friend Edith, Blue Moon meeting tonight, stopped at the store for ink, run to the bank and make deposits, run home and finish printing cards (I ran out of ink), run to the bank and make a deposit, shop for medicines after Blue Moon, run to the studio and cut them, and now to finish off the day with this blog, just running out of energy, I worked on another piece at Blue Moon tonight, but, it doesn't suit me, at this point, so I finished off the second card for my blog painting (you remember, the one I worked on Monday before the watercolor meeting), it is another Poinsettia, only this one is a collage, the inside card part is just straight watercolor, I'm making this short tonight, have to get those cards cut, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.


this is the front of the card.


and this is the inside, I really enjoyed painting on the inside, something a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment