Saturday, June 11, 2011

Painting #138, painting in the park today

I painted in the park today, but, it's not finished enough for me, so I'm giving you this painting, I finished it last night just before bed, which was really this morning, so this is the one you get today since I'm very tired and not up to working on my painting from the park any more today, I'll finish it in the morning and you'll get it then, sorry, I'm just tired.

This painting was painted in my usual manner, I start at the top and work my way down, once the first wash is on (that means a thin layer over all), I then start in the farthest, which is the woods in the background, and work my way forward, I had a lot of fun with the trees, so many branches, then the corn stubble, I'm making this short tonight, there is a movie I want to watch, with my husband, on TV and it's already on, I like this painting, and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment