Sunday, June 19, 2011

painting #146 - We were on a trip to Minnesota

This painting isn't the one that I originally meant to finish, but this is the one that was done first, so this is the one that I'm going to insert here.

We got talked into going to a Brunch this on Sunday morning (I thought it was morning, but really it was afternoon and then we watched them open the gifts, we didn't get out of there until after 3:00, and we should have been on the road that morning, about 7 or 8 a.m., so since we had been running around, and so much stuff going on, and we decided to leave Monday morning, that means the painting just didn't get done. The 3 day week-end ran over into 4 days, and I'm now behind the 8 ball. I Hope you forgive me for not getting this done (I should have had at least 3 done ahead, or 4, for just this situation), but I will try to catch up (if possible), tomorrow, if not then I will do it Tuesday or Wednesday, I will catch it up, so sorry for all that are expecting a painting today, I'm not going to be able to give it to you, I did paint on it tonight, I worked about an hour and a half, got a bit done and with luck, I will be able to get it done tomorrow, that will put me behind 1 or 2 paintings, maybe I can paint in the car (well that didn't work), so I don't have to come up with more than 1, please check this site out tomorrow, if I get it done, you will be the first to know. Good night, and it's a 12 or 13 hour drive tomorrow, then we will all have to go to work with no rest, opps, should have known that we'd get waylaid, those family doings sometimes take longer than you plan, oh well, it was a wonderful wedding, and I'm glad we went. Talk to you tomorrow.

I finished one today (this is Tuesday) and have another just about done, I'm on my way right now to finish it and then I'll only be 2 short, well, I will catch it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment