Sunday, June 5, 2011

Painting #132 another fun filled day

Family fun, didn't have a whole lot of time to paint, the grandkids were here and I had lots to do, then unexpectedly my oldest grandson came to help me clean the pool, what a nice surprise, we had a lovely dinner and it was great to see him (he's been a bit distant lately), so it was a good day, except for the fact that my husband had to work all day (no day off this week), and he's very tired (and grumpy, understandable).

I decided on this simple scene as I knew I could pull it off quickly, still having computer problems, and had almost 2 hours of dealing with my virus scan, for some reason the computer doesn't recognize it, and I have had an assistant helping me, and still not working, just about to tell them to take their program (and shove it), and I'll get something else, either that or I'm taking this computer and have someone to go through it, that knows what they are doing to straighten it out.

Ok, now, on with the painting. I have painted this scene a couple of times, I sold one, and that inspired me to paint another one, but, it never looks the same, so this one (being square), doesn't look exactly like it either, I really enjoyed the free form of the flowery foreground and the willowy trees in the back. So, this painting is done precisely the same as all the others I've been doing, front to back, it's on the clayboard again, and I only painted it quicker, I really rushed this one. Just about time to shut this down, time for bed, so I'm very happy with this painting and I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment