Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Painting #127, enjoyed this one

My friend Edith gave me some photo's of her sister's garden in California, well, as you can see this isn't exactly California, I combined 2 photo's (the top half is the arboretum in Hillsdale, and the bottom half is her garden), I decided to put her in the photo as well (I told Edith that I intended to put her in it), so, I'm sure she will love it.

I decided to put this painting on the clayboard, the last garden picture I did was on the gessoed board and I enjoyed painting that one as well, this one worked very similar to that but not exactly, I really did get into this one quickly and it went very well, I'd like to tell you all the ins and outs of this painting, but, I think it would take more time than I have energy to give. I'm making this short tonight since I'm very tired, didn't sleep well again last night so I'm calling this one done and I love it, I sure hope you do to.

No comments:

Post a Comment