Saturday, May 21, 2011

Painting #117, A very long day today

After a week long workshop, my daughter and I spent the day sitting under a tent wishing for customers to buy something, well, we did sell a painting, first thing, and then the rest of the day was a wash, but, we did have a wonderful day together and I'm happy to say, it's a possibility that we'll sell another one on Wednesday, so we are hoping they meant it and will call to come pick up a painting. I guess I'm just so tired that I'm having a hard time getting to this blog today, I can hardly wait to sleep in tomorrow morning.

This will be short tonight, I don't have much energy to do this blog today, I can hardly move my fingers just now. This is Lower Tahquamenon Falls in the Upper Peninsula, if you've never been there, it's a beautiful place, I'd live in the Upper Peninsula because I think it's a wonderful place except for the snow and cold, the summers are short and the winters are long but it's beautiful. Most of the rivers up there have brown water because of the tanic (can't spell) acid from all the trees, but from this vantage point, you can't really tell that, but up close, it's quite evident. The rolling hills, the rivers, the rocks, it's beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment