Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Painting #50, hanging in there

I still haven't recovered from the time change, I'm hoping that starts to settle down soon, have to get back in the groove, starting to feel a bit stressed, can't seem to get in the groove, maybe tomorrow will be better, still not getting these paintings done until it's way too late, still have lots of things on the agenda, and it seems like there are never enough hours in the day, ok, now that is out of the way, on with the painting.

This picture is a compilation of 4 different photos of the same bunch of cows, they were moving all over and I guess that's normal, not being a farm girl, born and raised in the city, plus the fact that I'm allergic, I do like cows though, they are very cute, if you can call a cow cute.

I moved stuff around and moved cows and moved the little stream, just no telling what I'll do when it comes to that. This is done in opaques again, I spent most of the watercolor class getting the background trees and the far bank adjusted to my liking, then when I got home I painted cows, the foreground was really easy, I spattered, I scrubbed the grass, and that was pretty much it. I'm cutting this one short to get on to bed again, it's the witching hour again, wish I'd quit doing that. I hope you like this one too, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment