Monday, November 28, 2011

Painting #308 - Nov 28 - a much better day for painting today

Once I got started with this one, I got very interested, some days it goes good and some days you struggle, so, today it went well, these flowers were taken almost 20 years ago, at my old house, the pink roses were a bush planted from a start that my Mother gave me, I brought a start here too, so I still have these. The white flowers are mock orange, and they made a lovely combination.

I am going to make this short tonight, I have a slight headache, it's been working on being a major headache all day, I wanted to start a portrait today, but, when I went over to the studio, the pilot was out and it was cool in there, I had to call my husband home to light it, he did show me how to do it the next time, so I won't have to have him come home to help me out.

I got to attempting an organization of my file cabinet, while I waited for him to get there, I've been bad about stuffing the magazines and reference material in the cabinet, helter skelter, well, I couldn't get to the files, so I took them out and was sorting through to see what could be thrown away, and really got wrapped up in that, so the portrait is on hold for a day or so, maybe I can get to it Wednesday, we'll see. I like this little painting and I hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment