Thursday, November 24, 2011

Painting #304 - Nov 24 - Thanksgiving - wonderful day

Well, I had a lovely Thanksgiving, I didn't have to cook, my daughter invited us over for dinner and cooked enough food for an army, plus, I got a wonderful new buffet crockpot that cooks three different things, I've wanted one for over a year and we just got one today, I'm planning on using it for Saturday, another family gathering and the last of the Thanksgiving meals, then we are good until Christmas, then I can use it again.

Well, today's painting is that winter scene that I started on Tuesday, and worked on yesterday at the Gallery, I really didn't get much time to work on this, only about an hour and a half, I really had to finish the trees and the road, and fine tune the snow and bridge area, I think this painting works now, so I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment