Friday, November 18, 2011

Painting #298 - Nov 18 - what a day, busy, but not done yet

House cleaning is a chore that takes me all day, when I do it, and today was the organization day, tomorrow is the clean day, so, I guess you would say that I'm half done, hopefully I'll get the cleaning part done before my cousin gets here tomorrow, I'm as bad with the housecleaning as I am with getting at the painting, I wait until the last minute to get it done, I really love the house to be clean, like I really love to paint, but I'm a procrastinator, I just can't make myself get at it until I have just enough time to get it done, why is that? Well, things are put away, I have the bathroom to clean and the dusting and the sweeping to do yet, then the mopping, I think I'll be in good shape, I'll let you know tomorrow.

Today, I decided to finish a painting that I started a long time ago, this is an ink resist, if you look back to the ink resist that I posted several months ago, you will see when I started it. All that was done was the ink part, the painting was done today, I was just going to see how it would look with color on it, but it just became my painting for today, I couldn't put the brush down, well, in between moving stuff and putting things away, so it's now finished. I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment