Monday, November 21, 2011

Painting #301 - Nov 21 - Well, I did accomplish something today

I certainly got a lot done today, but not as much as I thought I would, but do you ever get all the things done that you plan? Never, I say, well, at lease I did get my blog painting done before midnight again today. I have classes tomorrow so I'd like to get to bed at a semi descent hour, my cousins are still here, and that I got the paintings done and the cooking and all, is amazing, well, usually I do better when someone is watching me, I think its because I can't procrastinate as much, I am the worlds best procrastinator, this week is going to be tough to get anything done, Thanksgiving Thursday, and we have grandchildren all week, starting tomorrow, sometimes that puts me off, then my Sandy (daughter), wants a perm on Friday, she has long hair and that really takes a long time, and we have Hubby's family Thanksgiving on Saturday, and Sunday is my Husbands day, so it won't be much of an extra painting day, I'd really like to get after that portrait of my nephew and neice that my Sister-in-law wants me to paint, we are planning on going to Minnesota again the week after Christmas, and I'd like to take it with me, so I really need to get painting on that.

Today's painting was a challenge, the back lighting was kind of tricky and the sun shinning through the trees, but now that it's done, I'm happy with the way it looks. I painted it while my cousin Sandy was watching (well, she was reading part time too), so, I guess I'm going to make this short tonight, can't get my fingers around this machine today, so I think you already know how I produce these paintings, so I'm just going to close this for now, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment