Sunday, August 21, 2011

Painting #209 - Aug 21 - Not a good day for painting

I was originally going to paint on a portrait today, but, just couldn't get into it, I laid in a chair most of the day (that is when I wasn't running to the bathroom, oops, should I say that), a colonoscopy tomorrow a.m., so, this isn't one of my most stellar paintings, I would spend more time on it, but, have to get some sleep, have to be at the hospital at 6:00 a.m., so this is going to be short, I found a picture of another bunch of flowers that had a fuzzy background, I thought I'd try it, of course I probably should have painted it on watercolor paper, but didn't, so I ran into the same problem with blending. Well I did get the watercolor paper out, but the painting was way too wet to try to finish, so this is the one for today, I may be able to finish the other one tomorrow, it's just a fantasy flower painting, we'll see how that one progresses. For now, this is my painting, I sure hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment