Saturday, August 20, 2011

Painting #208 - Aug 20 - a small painting for today

Well, today was the White Pigeon Art in the Park, it started out ok, but it sure didn't last very long, we hardly got lunch over with with the big drops of rain started, and it rained, and it rained some more, well, after the paintings started to get wet and the papers on the backs started to get damaged, I called it a day, I left about 3:00 (that was when the packing up was done), I did hear from Susan that I really didn't miss much, I was just about to work on my painting and the rain caused us to have to pull all the stuff in under the tent, so, I didn't get to work on it again until I got home, I worked on it for a little over an hour and I'm whipped, I'ts pretty small so it went fairly fast, I did have it started yesterday, originally I was going to finish this one for yesterday and then finish the portrait up for today, but it didn't work that way, I got wrapped up in the portrait and the Bison didn't get finished until today, and I'm glad it was small since I didn't sleep well last night and I'm very tired. An Old friend took these photo's on a hunting trip, many, many years ago. I like this little painting and I hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment