Sunday, August 14, 2011

Painting #202 - Aug 14 - My day of rest

You probably think I'm stuck on these 4" paintings, well, not really, I just have been running behind lately, and I can paint a 4" painting (when it's flowers), relatively quickly, and when I'm trying to appease my husband (who dosen't really care much for me being obliged to paint these paintings everyday), well, I chose the small painting, besides the fact that I'm just tired, so, I'm going to make this one quick today so I can get the bed made and head there.

My choice today is this Stargazer Lily today, this one went really quickly, and I did styleize this one a bit, I didn't go too crazy on the detail, I do see that the centers of these flowers have little spiky things on the petals where the spots are, these were fun, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment