Thursday, August 18, 2011

Painting #206 - 2 more again

I was going to keep this simple today and do just the 4" (the Copper Harbor Lighthouse), but, I got it done too quickly, so I started another, and I finished it up in my evening class, so tonight we get 2 paintings again, of course neither one is all that detailed, so it was fairly easy. I believe the winter scene is in Indiana somewhere off Indiana 9, as that was where my friend Lynn and I were taking photo's a long time ago, you've seene a couple of those scenes in this blog before.

The Copper Harbor Lighthouse photo was taken approximately 15 years ago, and they have it all blocked off as it private property now, so, we had to take the picture of it from another shore, that's part of the reason I kept it small, not much detail from that far away.

I'm going to keep this quick tonight, I didn't sleep well and I'm tired, so, I like these two paintings and I hope you do too.



No comments:

Post a Comment