Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Painting #359 - Wow, a really great painting day

Since we had our Blue Moon meeting on Monday, I decided to try to paint some of those 4" x 6" postcards today, I started my painting, then decided that I might be able to rescue a couple of small postcard paintings I painted a couple of years ago, and make them better, so I went over and to the studio to retrieve them, they were originally watercolors, but they left me a bit flat (I mean that I didn't feel that they were that great), so while I waited on my blog painting to dry a bit, I decided to amplify them with some acrylics, that really made them pop, I think they are both better now. I really painted all day, except for the time between the painting that I knitted, cooked dinner, did laundry, and washed dishes, wow, like I said it was a good day, I also have half of my tomorrow's blog painting done, I was on a roll.

Well, as you probably know, this is acrylic, again, I really painted with the acrylic's all day today, I went through the photo's yesterday and picked out enough photo's to complete the 6 postcards, but, the problem is, they should have been in the mail today, unless I drive to Muskegon on Friday, well, I don't know if I'll do that or not, but, looking on the bright side, I have my blog painting done early, I am feeling really good about that. I am making this short, I have knitting to do for a bit before bed, tomorrow morning I will paint before leaving for class and try to get the blog painting done before I leave for class, mostly so that I can work on the painting that I started yesterday in class, I didn't have an opportunity to work on it today, what with all the stuff I did, such a busy day, I'm still in shock that I got so much done. I like this little painting (actually the blog painting is the winter scene, the two flower paintings are just thrown in for a lark. I like this little painting and I hope you do too.


This is the blog painting, the following floral's are the repaired paintings I worked on today.


No comments:

Post a Comment