Thursday, January 12, 2012

Painting #353 - Jan 12 - Too tired to paint today

I did paint, but I sure didn't complete the one I worked on in class today, it was an 8" x 10" and I didn't have the energy to finish it. So, when I got home, I took a nap, a 2 hour nap, then I fixed supper, and I finally got to paint at about 9:30, I scoured through my photo's to find one that I felt I could finish in an hour or so, I found the 4" x 4" Claybord and so, that's the painting for today, I'm supposed to go to my friend's house in Indiana tomorrow, but the weather is looking bad, I hope it's not as bad as it could be, I'll have to check it out in the morning. If it is bad in the morning, I may not be able to go, since it is Friday the 13th, no sense in taking any chances, we'll see. In the meantime, I am going to make this short, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment