Saturday, January 7, 2012

Painting #348 - another late night

I am sure getting tired of staying up so late, I really don't know if the blog painting is the problem or it's just me, I didn't get started on this painting until 9:30 p.m., which doesn't leave me much time to paint it. This one didn't really take long, except I painted it on claybord, and to get it smooth enough to suit me, I had to lay a bunch of water all over the pears to smooth it out, which took a long time to dry, I'm going to make this short, got to get to bed, tomorrow is a family day, my husband's brother and sister and their families are coming over for a Christmas gathering, we went away the day after Christmas so this was the first that we could schedule it for everyone, or rather, most of them, not sure if they will all be able to make it, we'll see, I have to get up rather early in the morning to get the bread made, and a salad or some mac and cheese, or something to go with the ham I have cooking. So, I like this little painting, and I hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment