Saturday, January 14, 2012

Painting #355 - only 10 more days to go

I'm looking forward to taking a bit of a break from this blog, I have lots of knitting I obligated myself to do for my sister and I also have a pair of socks to knit, I'd really like to finish several knitting projects that I have started, when I manage to get the scarves finished and the socks finished, I also need to devote some time to figuring out my taxes, I don't generally do my own taxes, but I do have to prepare the paperwork and make my profit and loss sheets, so I have plenty to do here directly. I really got the knitting going today, so my painting today is small, I was going to work on the acrylic I started yesterday, but, it really was too much to get done, I had dinner to fix for the family, my 2 oldest grandchildren were here, so I wanted to make something special, we had fried potatoes and salmon patties with creamed pea's, so I spend about an hour and a half fixing supper, and I always get tired after I eat, but I did try to get to the painting before it got too late, it is just after 11:00 p.m., which for me is pretty good.

Today's painting is also an acrylic, I got out another 4" x 4" claybord, the acrylic's seem to paint just beautifully on this surface. I guess I really decided to do the painting I started yesterday, so I got the acrylics out for that, then I looked at how much was left to paint on that one and decided to get a small board out, I will try to finish it either tomorrow or Monday, ok? I am making this short, again tonight, I like this little painting and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment