Monday, January 2, 2012

Painting #343 - Jan 2 - It's tomorrow again

I did start this a bit earlier, but was interrupted by fixing supper, then I always get tired after I eat, and I have a hard time getting back to work, even though I was really making good progress, but it took me an hour to get back to it, then I had some drying issues, all of which I knitted in between, that could be the reason that this is so late, I do get wrapped up in the knitting. Anyway, I only have about 2-1/2 hours in this one, the last hour was the swan dish, that, of course, was the major detail, but, I think it turned out pretty good. This is painted on 300 lb paper, it's about 5" x 7", not large but an ok size. I wet each item and then laid the color in, wet-in-wet, of course, they were done one at a time, until I put the details on, I like this little painting, and I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment