Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting to work

Well, I will get to work, my primary objective in this blog operation is to avail myself of positive work habits, I am hoping to accomplish a daily painting habit, I already paint 3 days a week but that isn't enough.  My primary objective is to paint a painting everyday, I know I can, I have it within me.  Thursday and Friday last week I set out to paint some postcards for the an event at the Ella Sharp Museum in Jackson (also where our Blue Moon over Michigan show happened to be from November 6th to January 22nd, sorry if you missed it), I started them Thursday and finished them Friday, 10 altogether, and I was very pleased with them, hope to sell them all.  So, I know I can, I will paint everyday and I will finish one everyday, starting January 25, 2011 until January 25, 2012, that should be at least 365 small, and hopefully, beautiful paintings, just now I'm loving the landscapes after doing the landscape show,  but I really am a flower painter, I have a lot of those flowers already in my head and don't absolutely have to look at them to paint them.  So, landscapes and flowers it is for one year at least, I might sneak in some figure work, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment