Tuesday, February 7, 2012

busy week

I don't have a picture for you, I still haven't been able to finish this painting I started, I haven't really been able to paint on it, I got a new student in class last Tuesday and I wasn't able to paint on a regular painting. I've been trying to get the knitting to a point, I did manage to get the scarfs done, now the socks, Wed Chris from the Tibbits called me and talked me into working up a design for a poster, I had to mull that around for a week before I could come up with something that I liked, now just waiting to see if they like one of the 6 that I designed, then I'll have to paint that, I'm going to try to finish the painting, if not tonight when I get home, then tomorrow at the Gallery, I am scheduled to work all day tomorrow, so I might be able to get it done before class. Sorry that I don't have anything to show, but keep looking, I will be finishing this soon and then on to the next. Hope you have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment