Sunday, February 10, 2013

Well, this is the new year, and I have started a new blog, if I haven't told you yet, the new address is just vivianschilling.blogspot.com, it is supposed to be a new start of getting to painting everyday, well, I'm not doing as well as I did in 2011, well in 2012 I got sick and since then I'm getting as it again, but it is much slower. I can't seem to get driven like I was when I said I'd do one a day, I'm afraid that if I say that again, my husband will have a fit. He's of the opinion that is what caused me to get sick, and I'm sure it isn't but he's convinced. So, I'm doing this and as soon as I get this show at Pierce Cedar Creek set up, I'll be able to do much better, right now I'm trying to get everything together for this show. My dear friend Susan kind of got me into it, and I'm glad she did but I'm having a hard time making myself get to it, but the deadline is here, so for the time being, I'm at least painting 3 days of the week, and I've got lots to do gathering, making lists, making cards, and then hanging, wish me luck. And, check out the new blog, I'm not going to be posting on this one anymore, but I'm still painting, check out the new blog to see what I'm doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment