Saturday, March 17, 2012

Poster is finished

This is the poster I did for Nympy Errant, a Tibbits show this summer, I got kind of wrapped up with that, and didn't get to finish the painting yet, then I got sick with such a terrible cold and am just now feeling like doing anything.    I did finish  another one, one you didn't get to see the start of since I was trying to finish the other one first, but since this one is finished, you now get a look.  I will be posting the finish on the other one soon.   So, I've started another painting on Aquabord, this one is much smaller than the other one, but still larger than the small ones I did for my blog last year, I hope you will keep looking, I really feel bad about not posting for so long, so I'm back, and will be doing a much better job of  keeping up with this now, I am a bit behind and will try to catch up, it might be a bit tricky since there is so much going on this spring and summer, but I will try.  Thanks for keeping an eye on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment